Autism Service Values
Our team members embrace the following in attitude and action:
- I respect the needs, concerns, and values of each client.
- I help to create a culture of trust and teamwork with my clients and colleagues.
- I strive for honesty, integrity and accountability in my actions and decisions.
- I am committed to providing our clients with autism and their families with the highest quality of behavior services.
- I strive to provide information and support needed for families to actively participate in treatment.
- I am proud of my professional behavior, appearance and language.
- I identify problems and seek solutions.
- I protect the privacy and security of my clients’, my fellow employees’ and the company’s confidential information and assets.
- I take ownership in my role to create change.