Who Are We Looking for to Grow Our Team?
Engage Behavioral Health is looking for qualified BCBAs, BCaBAs and RBTs who want to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs by creating lasting change. Engage provides services to children as well as parents in their homes, in clinics, in schools, and via telehealth technology.
Our clinics are in the following Florida locations:
* Be on the look out for upcoming clinics in the Wesley Chapel and Pasco/Pinellas areas! We’re always growing to meet the needs of our families in each location.
Creativity and Leadership
At Engage we encourage our staff to be creative and innovative with their programming. We foster a community in which our supervisors and therapists are welcome to develop ideas and implement programs that will benefit our clients and families, their co-workers, and our company as a whole. Several of our current specialty programs, employee benefits, and community outreach were initiatives from our team members. We value a collaborative work environment in which everyone functions together as one organization.
We strive to create a culture at Engage in which our colleagues are supportive, motivated, enthusiastic, and most importantly, love the science and practice of ABA and the effects it has on their clients and families. Employment at Engage provides both personal and professional satisfaction and growth, as well as a path to career advancement.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments, including functional analyses, and develop individualized behavior intervention plans to decrease problem behavior and increase appropriate behavior.
- Implement and manage skill acquisition programs across a variety of target behaviors, including verbal behavior, social skills, pre-academic and academic skills, and functional life skills.
- Implement a variety of data collection procedures.
- Interpret data in order to make data-based decisions.
- Develop and provide appropriate training to staff, caregivers, and teachers across environments.
- Must be a BCBA, BCaBA, or RBT
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with special needs.
- Experience administering a variety of assessments including but not limited to the ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS and/or Essentials for Living.
- Flexible schedules with adjustable morning, afternoon, evening and weekend hours available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & opportunities for monetary bonuses
- Professional growth & promotional opportunities within company
- Supervisor mentoring program for new BCBAs
- Other clinical supervision programs, including a research reading group for supervisors and therapists, an Invited Speaker Series, and other continuing education presentations
- Ability to choose a compensation package that works for you
- Strong focus on improving your CV through research, publications, and poster & symposium opportunities
- Opportunities for monthly case reviews, book reviews, and case presentations with colleagues
- Opportunities to develop and implement research projects and collaborate with other experts in the field of ABA
- Online access to Relias Learning modules for continuing education credits
- Membership with regional and national behavior analysis organizations and attendance to regional and national conferences
- Philanthropic and community outreach opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Account option
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Employee discounts on entertainment and other purchases
- Paid leave plan
- Paid holidays
- Sick leave