Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
at ENGAGE Behavioral Health (View all jobs)
Make a difference. Impact the lives of others through lasting change.
Engage Behavioral Health is the leading provider of ABA therapy in Tampa Bay and Tallahassee, FL for individuals with autism spectrum disorder, Down Syndrome and related special needs. We are dedicated to enriching the quality of life for our clients, families and communities we serve. We do this by being a partner in the individuals we serve and their families lives, creating a path that leads to long lasting change.
- BCaBAs will work under the supervision of the BCBA.
- BCaBAs can supervise the work of Registered Behavior Technicians, and others who implement behavior-analytic interventions.
- BCaBAs monitor and evaluate the implementation of behavior intervention plans and work with the BCBA to address areas that need further training.
What is required of you?
- Certified BCaBA
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with special needs.
- Experience administering a variety of assessments including but not limited to the ABLLS-R, VB- MAPP, AFLS and/or Essentials for Living
At Engage, we encourage creativity and innovation. We would not be where we are today without our team members taking the initiative to develop ideas and implement new programs. If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career with an amazing company, we look forward to hearing from you.