Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
at ENGAGE Behavioral Health (View all jobs)
Make a difference. Impact the lives of others through lasting change.
Engage Behavioral Health is the leading provider of ABA therapy in Tampa Bay and Tallahassee, FL for individuals with autism spectrum disorder, Down Syndrome, and related special needs. We are dedicated to enriching the quality of life for our clients, families and communities we serve. We do this by being a partner in the individuals we serve and their families lives, creating a path that leads to long-lasting change.
We are looking for a passionate professional with experience in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. If you are a self-starter who is able to take ownership through demonstrated leadership, Engage is the right place for you. Be a part of a fast growing organization with the opportunity to put your name on it. A BCBA should:
- Demonstrate competency in the assessment and/or treatment of clients through the practice of ABA.
- Provide direct clinical services to clients and families, supervision of RBTs and the entire therapy team, and trainings to staff, caregivers, and teachers.
- Ensure the quality culture at Engage, participate in activities for professional growth, and continue to increase their skill sets as BCBAs through trainings and conferences.
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
What is required of you?
- Must be a BCBA
- Must have experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with special needs.
- Must have experience administering a variety of assessments including but not limited to the ABLLS-R, VB- MAPP, AFLS and/or Essentials for Living.
- The ability to handle situations of high-pressure.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills
At Engage, we encourage creativity and innovation. We would not be where we are today without our team members taking the initiative to develop ideas and implement new programs. If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career with an amazing company, we look forward to hearing from you.